|Saturday: 4 PM
Sunday: 7 AM
Sunday: 10 AM
Sunday: 5:30 PM
Monday: 6:30 AM
Tuesday: 6 PM
Wed: 6:30 AM
|Saturday: 12:30 - 2 PM, or
call office to make appointment
Tuesday: 6 AM - 11 PM
Monday to Friday:
Easter Vigil 2018
Rite of Christian Initiation (RCIA)
Easter Vigil Mass was an amazing experience!!!
Please welcome the children who were baptized:
Elizabeth Hall, Ethan Hall, and Johnny Miller.
Please welcome those adults in full communion with the church:
Kyle Bartley, Samantha Cravens, Laison DeArmond, Larry Hager, Rena Jones, Angie McCarty, Lukas Pate, Kailee Simmons
Thank you to Shelby Cecil for the photographs at Easter Vigil, which she provided to the Parish at no charge!!!
You can contact her at 270-314-6014, find her on Facebook (Cecil Photography) and Instagram (cecil_photos), or email at email@example.com.
2018 Sacrament of Confirmation
Congratulations to our 8th graders who received the Sacrament of Confirmation on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 6:30 PM with Bishop William Medley.
Delaine Brey, Davis Brocato, Maddi Cash, Austin Cecil, Brett Conder, Will Danzer, Max Dees, John Michael Frey, Kinsley Goetz, Blake Hagan, Allie Hargitt, Konner Harl, Charly Hayden, Miguel Laboy Jr., Morgan Lucas, Shelby Sandifer, Emma Staples
- Fr. Mike Clark, Pastor
- Fr. Emmanuel Udoh, Associate Pastor
- Mary Colburn, Office Manager
- Cyndi Vaughan, Office Assistant
- Patty Woerter, Coordinator of Liturgical Music
- Christina Barnard, Director of Youth Ministry
- Scott Wheatley, Maintenance Mechanic
- Norm Hayden, Director of Religious Education
- Bill Bach, Deacon
- Brett Mills, Deacon
- Becky Buck, Custodian
Blessing for High School Seniors
At all Masses April 21 & 22, we will give a blessing to our High School Senior Parishioners. Please walk forward when called. Congratulations!!!
The First Holy Communion Retreat for 2nd graders and a parent will be on Saturday, April 28, 2018 at 9:00 AM. The children will have the opportunity to receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation following the retreat at 12:30 PM.
Please join us Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 2:00 PM to celebrate the Sacrament of First Communion with out 2nd graders and their families. A reception will follow in the Parish Hall.
Blessing for Liturgical Ministers
At all Masses on June 2-3, there will be a blessing for all ministers - new and experienced - who serve at Mass, which includes Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion, Lector, Altar Server, Usher, and Gift Bearers. Please walk up to the front of the Church when called.
Annual Day of Reflection
The Diocese of Owensboro Office of Black Catholic Ministry will host the annual Day of Reflection on Saturday, April 21, 2018 at Precious Blood Parish, 3306 Fenmore St., Owensboro, KY from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. The theme will be “Missionary Discipleship from a Multicultural Perspective; Effective Inclusion”
Please register on line: https://owensborodiocese.org/black-catholic-day-of-reflection/ ; by email firstname.lastname@example.org. or call the Office of Black Catholic Ministry at 270 683-1545.
We are asking each attendee to bring a packs of pencils to the gathering as we are collecting them for school children for the Mandeville, Jamaica Diocese Container Project.
World Day of Prayer for Vocations
On Sunday, April 22nd, the Church throughout the world will observe a Day of Prayer for Vocations. The purpose of this day is to publically fulfill the Lord's instruction to, "Pray the Lord of the harvest to send laborers into his harvest" (Mt 9:38; Lk 10:2). Please pray that young men and women hear and respond generously to the Lord's call to the priesthood and consecrated life.
Will you make a special effort to pray for more vocations to the priesthood and religious life?
- Pray for the priests who have ministered to you throughout your life, both living and dead.
- Keep our parish priests in your prayers throughout the week.
- Encourage your children, grandchildren, or other young people to consider a vocation as a priest or religious brother or sister.
- Pray a rosary for more young men and women in our diocese to respond to God’s call.
National Day of Prayer - May 3, 2018
- YMCA PRAYER BREAKFAST, 7am-8am, YMCA gym - begin your day with a time of corporate worship and prayer.
- CIRCLE OF GOOD NEWS BIBLE READ, 11:30-11:50am, Courthouse lawn- participate with hundreds who read their assigned-upon-arrival Bible verses simultaneously so that in 20 min. the entire Bible will be read aloud. No pre-registration necessary. Get your assigned reading at the base of the flagpole.
- NOON PRAYER AND WORSHIP EVENT, noon - 1pm, Courthouse lawn - don't miss this glorious time of prayer, praise and testimonies! (Rain? We will meet inside the Courthouse.)
Container Collection for Mandeville, Jamaica
The Owensboro Diocese and the Mandeville Diocese are set to begin a collection of goods for a shipping container to provide needed items for education and healthcare for the children and needy adults in Jamaica. The collection will begin on May 1, 2018 and run through September 21, 2018. Parishes, Schools, Summer Vacation Bible Schools and other groups are asked to select an item or a collection of items and the number of each they can commit to for this project. They asked to report their selections, including the number of items, to Richard Murphy, the coordinator for the collection, by phone or email. He can be reached by phone at 270-683-1545, and by email at email@example.com.
Corpus Christi 2018
Bishop William F. Medley will lead a procession through the streets of Owensboro on Saturday, June 2, starting at Brescia University at 10 AM and ending at St. Stephen Cathedral at approximately Noon. This is in honor of the Solemnity of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ, also known as Corpus Christi. Everyone from across the diocese is invited to attend.