Forms and Handbooks
“Though I have much to write to you, I would rather not use paper and ink” (2 Jn 1:12).
For your convenience, all of the forms that are provided elsewhere on this site, as well as other forms that you may need, are provided below in Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF format.
Also, please note the following:
- We don't have permission to share the activity books on our website, but click the link to request one via email and we will send it to you.
- The First Communion Parent Info Packet is too large to upload as a Word document, but the PDF version is available.
- If an icon is gray, that means the document is not available.
- If you are unable to print the documents from your home, please contact Norm Hayden for them to be printed and available at the office.
Religious Ed Handbook ’16-’17: Religious Ed Registration Form: Religious Ed Safe Environment Training Form: Youth Code of Conduct Forms: Grades K-3: Grades 4-6: Grades 7-8: RCIA Calendar ’16-’17: First Reconciliation Handbook ’16-’17: Parent Info Packet: Activity Book: Request via email First Communion Handbook 2017: Parent Info Packet: Activity Book: Request via email Vacation Bible School Registration Form:
You can also pick up these documents in the Parish Office.
Besides the Safe Environment forms provided above, you may also be interested in the following forms regarding Safe Environment policies and reporting. Click on each link to download the form from the diocesan website.
- Youth Policy and Related Forms
- Incident Report
- Abuse Report
- Confidential Notice of Concern
- Revised Sexual Abuse Policy and Procedures
- Summary of the Revised Sexual Abuse Policy and Procedures
There are also the following documents from the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops:
- Charter for the Protection of Children and Young People: Booklet Version | Full-Page Version
- Essential Norms for Diocesan/Eparchial Policies Dealing with Allegations of Sexual Abuse of Minors by Priests or Deacons
- Questions and Answers Regarding the Canonical Process for the Resolution of Allegations of Sexual Abuse of Minors by Priests and Deacons
For more information about how the Owensboro diocese is ensuring the safety of our children, see the “Safe Environment” page from the diocesan website.